Bank Holiday & Practice training afternoon closures
During this time you can access 111 for medical advice, visit your local pharmacy, or use the walk in centre at St Oswald’s 8.00-16.00 or Derby. Visit http://www.nhschoices.co.uk/ for more information.
Closing dates 2019
Bank holidays :- Monday 27th May 2019, Monday 26th August 2019, Wednesday 25th December 2019, Thursday 26th December 2019
If you live more than 1 mile from a chemist, your prescription will be dispensed in the surgery.
If you require repeat medication, please complete the tear off slip on the right hand side of your computerised prescription. Please ensure that you tick the medication required. Or ask a dispenser about signing up for our automatic repeat system.
You can also order on-line via the link on this page. The registration process is simple, please ask a receptionist for an application form.
If you wish us to return your prescription, please include a stamped, addressed envelope.
*** Please note that we require a minimum 72 working hours to complete your repeat prescription***
Orders placed out of surgery hours will not be processed until the next working day.
Orders placed after 11am will not be processed until the next working day
The dispensary only take repeat prescription orders by telephone between 10am and 2pm Monday - Friday.
Order Your Repeat Prescription Online
You can order your prescription online, anywhere anytime.
Please click here to print the form. Once you have completed the form please return it to the surgery, along with two original forms of up-to-date identification,
one photo identification e.g. passport and one proof of address.
Once you are registered. You will be able to order your repeat medication.
- Please be aware that all prescription need 3 full working days (i.e. 72 hours) from ordering to the collection.
- If you receive a prescription from the hospital it should be dispensed at the hospital pharmacy, if you bring it to us it will be 72 hours.
- We only issue 28 day prescriptions. If you’re going on holiday please order early, rather than requesting 2 months at a time.
- Please also be aware that Mondays & Tuesdays Mornings are our busiest times.
- More information can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Allow at least 3 working days before collection and collect within 2 weeks
- Confirm the full name and date of birth of the person the medication is for
- Specify the names of the drugs you require
- Ensure that you bring enough money (£9.00 per item – cash, debit card or cheque) or proof of exemption with you when you collect your drugs.
- You will be asked on registration if you want to collect your prescriptions for Brailsford or Hulland Ward. Please note that other than in exceptional circumstances this will not be changed.
- Patients using Prescription services will need to allow additional time for the Prescription service to dispense their medication, and further time may be needed for deliveries. A minimum of a week is advised.