PATIENT ACCESS USERS – *****Please note when ordering your repeat prescription, that patient access now asks you to select your nominated pharmacy, please ignore this. When you request your prescription it requests you select a nominated pharmacy, at the bottom of the pop up box there’s a not now option. Please use this until the system is updated.*******
*** Please note that we require a minimum 48 working hours to complete your repeat prescription***
Orders placed out of surgery hours will not be processed until the next working day.
Orders placed after 11am will not be processed until the next working day
PLEASE NOTE: The dispensary only take repeat prescription orders by telephone between 10am and 2pm.
- Please be aware that all prescription need 2 full working days (i.e. 48 hours) from ordering to the collection.
- If you receive a prescription from the hospital it should be dispensed at the hospital pharmacy, if you bring it to us it will be 48 hours.
- We only issue 28 day prescriptions. If you’re going on holiday please order early, rather than requesting 2 months at a time.
- Please also be aware that Mondays & Tuesdays Mornings are our busiest times.
- More information can be found at the bottom of this page.
You can order your prescription online, anywhere anytime.
Please click here to print the form. Once you have completed the form please return it to the surgery, along with two original forms of up-to-date identification,
one photo identification e.g. passport and one proof of address.
Once you are registered. You will be able to order your repeat medication.
If you live more than 1 mile from a chemist, your prescription will be dispensed in the surgery.
Repeat Prescriptions can be ordered by registering for Patient Access, posting or handing in the slip provided when you last received your medication.
Alternatively, you may telephone the prescription order line on 01335 360328. It is open 10:00- 18:30 on Monday to Friday.
- Allow at least 2 working days before collection and collect within 2 weeks
- Confirm the full name and date of birth of the person the medication is for
- Specify the names of the drugs you require
- Ensure that you bring enough money (£8.60 per item – cash, debit card or cheque) or proof of exemption with you when you collect your drugs.
- You will be asked on registration if you want to collect your prescriptions for Brailsford or Hulland Ward. Please note that other than in exceptional circumstances this will not be changed.
- Patients using Prescription services will need to allow additional time for the Prescription service to dispense their medication, and further time may be needed for deliveries. A minimum of a week is advised.