Bank Holiday & Practice training afternoon closures
During this time you can access 111 for medical advice, visit your local pharmacy, or use the walk in centre at St Oswald’s 8.00-16.00 or Derby. Visit http://www.nhschoices.co.uk/ for more information.
If you live more than 1 mile from a chemist, your prescription will be dispensed in the surgery.
If you require repeat medication, there are various ways you can re -order your repeat medication.
- You can use Patient online services such as the NHS app.
Patient Access, Ever Green life and many other providers.
- By using the practice re-order system, please speak to a dispenser when you collect your next prescription.
- By dropping the white re-order side of your prescription in at the practice, Please ensure that you tick the medication required.
- By telephone open 10am-2pm daily. Please be aware that our phone lines get very busy and you may find it difficult to get through on a Monday & Tuesday.
If you wish us to post your paper prescription, please include a stamped, addressed envelope.
Order Your Repeat Prescription Online
You can order your prescription online, anywhere anytime.
Please click here to print the form. Once you have completed the form please return it to the surgery, along with two original forms of up-to-date identification,
one photo identification e.g. passport and one proof of address.
Once you are registered. You will be able to order your repeat medication.
- Please be aware that all prescription need 3 full working days (i.e. 72 hours) from ordering to the collection.
- If you receive a prescription from the hospital it should be dispensed at the hospital pharmacy, if you bring it to us it will be 72 hours.
- We only issue 28 day prescriptions. If you’re going on holiday please order early, rather than requesting 2 months at a time.
- Please also be aware that Mondays & Tuesdays Mornings are our busiest times.
- More information can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Allow at least 3 working days before collection and collect within 2 weeks
- Confirm the full name and date of birth of the person the medication is for
- Specify the names of the drugs you require
- Ensure that you bring enough money (£9.35 per item – cash, debit card or cheque) or proof of exemption with you when you collect your drugs.
- You will be asked on registration if you want to collect your prescriptions for Brailsford or Hulland Ward. Please note that other than in exceptional circumstances this will not be changed.
- Patients using Prescription services will need to allow additional time for the Prescription service to dispense their medication, and further time may be needed for deliveries. A minimum of a week is advised.