01335 360 328
New patient registration
Consult with your doctor online
Order repeat prescription
Welcome to our practice websiteThe doctors and staff at Brailsford & Hulland Medical practice in Derbyshire are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups. In addition to everything you need to know about the practice, you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right-hand side. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like.
Latest Surgery News
- You will no doubt have heard in the media this morning, that those age 50-64 will be able to receive a flu vaccine from 1/12/20. General practices are learning this information at the same time as you. Practices are doing all they can to prepare and source vaccines, they will be in contact with patients as soon as they are able. In the meantime please do not contact your surgery about flu vaccines if you are in this group until you are asked to do so
- A update from the Partners
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact us will be different at the moment. This is to limit face-to-face contact whenever possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Please visit our flu page for updated information on the 2020 flu program.
- Prescriptions collection line